To check for the current zimsec o level results, zimsec grade 7 results and zimsec A level results do the following
The correct website to access ZIMSEC results online is https://dcmv1.zimsec.co.zw, I am not sure if ZIMSEC has plans to intergate the two websites in the future. According to ZIMSEC 239 441 students sat for the November 2018 exams. So there is a possibility of upto 239 441 people trying to access the ZIMSEC online results portal. Personally i still feel that this number is not big enough to bring a perfect website down. Unless there are some guardians who are trying to access the results using their child's details.
Some people were complaining that security is still on the downside as anyone can create an account as long as they have your details. What methods and technologies could ZIMSEC use to avoid this? The privacy of ones results is important, surely we cannot have a situation where anyone can access your results.
The other flop that the system has, there is no need for examination centers' approval for one to see the results. Imagine the danger for private school and government schools who are owed fees by candidates.
Remember to follow the following steps after visiting the website:
First, visit the correct website https://dcmv1.zimsec.co.zw and follow steps below!
1. Enter the six digit Centre Number.
2. Enter the four digit Candidate Number.
3. Choose session from the drop down list, either June or November.
4. Choose level from the drop down list, either O'Level or A'level.
5. Enter the Year you sat for the exam.
6. Enter your Candidate Name as it appears on the statement of entry.
If the name typed differ in anyway from the one on the statement of entry, the account will not be created.
7. Enter your date of birth, using the dd/mm/yyyyformat.
8. Enter a username that you would like to use for logging in to the application.
9. Enter a password, that comprises of a capital letter, digits,and non alphabetic characters. For example Zimsec123! would be a valid password.
10. Reenter the password in the confirm password text box.
11. Click the register button.
12. If account registration is successful, the application will redirect to the login screen.
13. If there are any errors, the application will display the errors on the screen.
14. It's important for the candidate to remember their Security Phrase and Username in case they loose their password.
Please Subscribe to our mailing list below. Thank you.